- Alien Lord’s Captive
- Claiming Her Alien Warrior
- Pregnant by the Alien Healer
- Alien Healers baby (Slice of life story / Newsletter Exclusive)
- Adored by the Alien Assassin
- Alien Commander's Mate
- Bonded to the Alien Centurion
- Hitched to the Alien General
- Alien Warrior’s Secret (Newsletter Exclusive)
- Alien Surgeon's Seduction
- Rescued by her Alien Protector
- Kissed by the Alien Mercenary
- Alien Paladin's Redemption
- Alien AI's Marine
- Alien Sentinel's Mate
- Claimed by the Alien Shifter
- Alien Cyberwarrior's Matched Mate
- Pursued by the Alien Lord
- An Alien Berserker for Christmas
Alone. Ill. She’ll do anything to find her kids
Both her children taken by the Lathar and her home destroyed in the process, Amanda Kallson is at her wits end and desperate. With nothing left to tie her to Earth, she’ll do anything to track down her daughters… even take an alien warriors crazy deal.
It doesn’t hurt that said alien warrior is tall, ripped and as handsome as hell. But Fenriis isn’t the only warrior who has eyes for Amanda and while her ferocious mate is busy fighting off an outside enemy, it’s one within who may steal their happily ever after before it even gets started.
Small. Exquisite. He’ll risk the wrath of the Emperor himself to make her his.
It was supposed to be a quick in and out mission. After an attack on Earth, a planet no non-native was supposed to set foot on, Fenriis is forced to go down to the surface to make sure no enemy forces remain. But when he hears a woman crying, begging for help… from her gods, sure, but in their absence, he offers his aid. She’s the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen, and all she wants is to find her children. Since they’re on his planet, how can he refuse to help… especially when she agrees to be his mate in return?
But, in Latharian society, sometimes it’s not the enemy you can see you need to watch out for. Sometimes the worst attack comes from the last place you’d expect. Forced to fight off her people and his… can he find her before it’s too late?