- Alien Lord's Captive - Audio
- Claiming her Alien Warrior - Audio
- Pregnant by the Alien Healer - Audio
- Alien Healer’s Baby - Audio
- Adored by the Alien Assassin - Audio
- Alien Commander's Mate - Audio
- Bonded To The Alien Centurion - Audio
- Hitched to the Alien General -Audio
- Alien Warrior's Secret - Audio
- Alien Surgeon’s Seduction - Audio
- Rescued by her Alien Protector - Audio
- Kissed by the Alien Mercenary
- Alien Paladin's Redemption - Audio
- Alien AI's Marine - Audio
- Alien Sentinel's Mate - Audio
She was his the moment she stepped aboard. He'll fight everyone, even the emperor himself, to keep her...
Like most Lathar, First Healer Isan K'Vass didn't expect to ever find his mate. The genetic plague that had ravaged their race meant they had no females, and his tainted bloodline meant he would be last in line for one of the rare human females. Or it should.
Until a human combat team boards the Veral’vias and he see's HER. Flame haired. Curvy. Dangerous. And all his, if the secrets in his blood don't tear them apart first...
Aliens should not be hot. At all. Not ever.
Shannon Taylor had one thing on her mind when she boarded the alien vessel. Her mission. But no plan survives first contact with the enemy and her rescue mission goes sideways quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof. Finding herself the prisoner of the Lathar, and one, hot as hades healer in particular, she needs to keep her wits about her if she's ever going to get herself the hell of this alien ship.
However, the Lathar aren't as bad as she'd been told and it's all she can do to remember that Isan, her sexy healer, is the enemy. Only he's not, he kisses like a dream, and they end up on the same side on a mission into dangerous territory to root out an enemy to both their people.
But treachery lurks in the shadows and when Shannon is betrayed, will her warrior reach her in time. Or is their happily-ever-after over before it could begin?