- Alien Lord’s Captive
- Claiming Her Alien Warrior
- Pregnant by the Alien Healer
- Alien Healers baby (Slice of life story / Newsletter Exclusive)
- Adored by the Alien Assassin
- Alien Commander's Mate
- Bonded to the Alien Centurion
- Hitched to the Alien General
- Alien Warrior’s Secret (Newsletter Exclusive)
- Alien Surgeon's Seduction
- Rescued by her Alien Protector
- Kissed by the Alien Mercenary
- Alien Paladin's Redemption
- Alien AI's Marine
- Alien Sentinel's Mate
- Claimed by the Alien Shifter
- Alien Cyberwarrior's Matched Mate
- Pursued by the Alien Lord
- An Alien Berserker for Christmas
She doesn’t need love. She’s getting cats. Lots of them.
She absolutely doesn’t need a sexy alien making her think of happily ever afters...
Elise doesn’t need a man, she has enough with her job and ensuring her brother, the President, stays out of trouble. Or, at the very least, doesn’t get humanity into an intergalactic war it can’t win.
She doesn’t have time for herself, never mind love, so when sexy alien Cade turns up in the bar she’s drowning her sorrows in, she absolutely shouldn’t take him home…
Or kiss him. Because kissing him reveals he has more than a few secrets. Like he’s… what the hell is she going to do with an innocent twenty-something alien who kisses like a god?
When he fights tigers bare-handed, putting his life on the line for those weaker than himself? Well, there’s only so much a girl can take...
She’s the beauty to his beast and his fated mate.
How does he tell her the monster inside him could get them both killed?
Cade’s seen two planets in his life and his farm was nothing like Earth. It’s loud, chaotic and he’s a fish not only out of water but off-planet and sucking deep space vacuum.
The scent of his mate changes everything. She’s tiny, delicate… everything he’s not. She’s his opposite, but she’s the home he never expected to find. He doesn’t care what it takes, he’ll make her see they’re perfect for each other.
Until she’s taken from him and the monster inside him takes charge.
He will save her, but revealing what he is to the Empire could get them both killed...