- Alien Lord's Captive - Audio
- Claiming her Alien Warrior - Audio
- Pregnant by the Alien Healer - Audio
- Alien Healer’s Baby - Audio
- Adored by the Alien Assassin - Audio
- Alien Commander's Mate - Audio
- Bonded To The Alien Centurion - Audio
- Hitched to the Alien General -Audio
- Alien Warrior's Secret - Audio
- Alien Surgeon’s Seduction - Audio
- Rescued by her Alien Protector - Audio
- Kissed by the Alien Mercenary
- Alien Paladin's Redemption - Audio
- Alien AI's Marine - Audio
- Alien Sentinel's Mate - Audio
Woken by a kiss, she didn’t expect her prince to be a handsome alien warrior.
After being ill for months Lizzie Kalson wakes to a world she doesn’t recognize. Literally. That’s because it’s the home planet for an alien empire. Now she has to contend with the fact her sister is an alien princess and the hot as hell alien warrior whose deep, gravelly voice haunts her dreams. She should keep a level head but something about him makes her want to forget all about the differences between their species and wish for her own fairytale romance...
Born with nothing, his honor is all he has. And he’d leave it all behind because of love...
Saal has always had to fight for everything he has, including his place at the Healer’s Hall. Seen as a punishment by most, he doesn’t care. Not when it allows him to be close to the beautiful Lady Lizzie.
He’s determined to make her his, but the cost is higher than he expected when cultural differences raise their ugly heads. Perhaps humans and lathar don’t get a happily ever after…But when Lizzie’s life is on the line, can Saal look past his heartbreak and save the only female he’s ever loved?