- Alien Lord’s Captive
- Claiming Her Alien Warrior
- Pregnant by the Alien Healer
- Alien Healers baby (Slice of life story / Newsletter Exclusive)
- Adored by the Alien Assassin
- Alien Commander's Mate
- Bonded to the Alien Centurion
- Hitched to the Alien General
- Alien Warrior’s Secret (Newsletter Exclusive)
- Alien Surgeon's Seduction
- Rescued by her Alien Protector
- Kissed by the Alien Mercenary
- Alien Paladin's Redemption
- Alien AI's Marine
- Alien Sentinel's Mate
- Claimed by the Alien Shifter
- Alien Cyberwarrior's Matched Mate
- Pursued by the Alien Lord
- An Alien Berserker for Christmas
- The President's Alien Princess
Book 18 in the Warriors of the Lathar Series, Cameron Murphy, President of Earth, finally meets his match!
Asleep in the ice for eons, she’s woken by the prince she despises…
Betrayed and forced into stasis after a coup sent her starship crashing onto an unknown planet, Imperial Navy Captain Lynara Varaant only expects to sleep a few years until rescue comes. Instead, she wakes 250,000 years later to find her lost crew evolved into the planet's inhabitants called humans, and the empire she knew changed beyond all recognition.
When she meets Cameron Murphy, the handsome president of Earth, she despises him for his resemblance to the prince who betrayed her. But she can’t get the sexy human, or the way his kisses make her burn, out of her mind…
He freed her from frozen sleep, but her right hook said she isn’t looking for a prince.
The moment Murphy sees Lynara, he knows she's his. She emerges ready to fight, but he sees past that to the woman within. A man with a dark past, he knows he doesn’t deserve her, but he can’t resist her…
But his world fractures when Lynara is kidnapped by an unknown enemy, and he learns he’s been decieved—Lynara's frozen ship held an apocalyptic superweapon, now stolen along with the woman from the past he’s in love with.
To save her and stop humanity being wiped out, he must make treacherous alliances, confront the twisted plans of an ancient Latharian purist, and once again step into the shadows to become the dangerous man he left behind long ago…